- About Us
- Tempo Traveller
- Contact Us
Himachal Pradesh offers adventure activities not for youngsters but it has something to offer to every age, you just need to have spirit for it. It is not just any particular time of the year that you will find adventure activities taking place rather all throughout the year. Let us start out what all adventure activities can one enjoy while visiting and exploring Himachal Pradesh.
Guri Tempo Traveller Chandigarh brings to you awesome adventure trip packages that suits all pockets. Adventure tours offered by leading tempo traveller Chandigarh are of different durations and difficulty levels. You can choose from the standard packages or get it customised as per you. Let us begin the run down now.
1. Hampta Pass Trek
At an elevation of 14000 feet above sea level, a 5 day trekking tour that starts from Manali offers both challenges and breathtaking views of the lofty snow capped mountains.
2. Pin Parvati Pass Trek
Only recommended for seasoned trekkers, Pin Parvati trek challenges you at every moment but is worth treading.
3. Spiti Valley Trek
Barren but amazingly beautiful, Spiti valley trek is the best way to explore this one of the remote places in the world. Make some memories while visiting the highest monasteries and staying with locals.
4. Chanderkhani Pass Trek
Chanderkhani Pass trek starts from Manali and spans for 4 days. A challenging one, this trek takes you to an altitude of 12000m. Tempo traveller Chandigarh offers you the flexibility to book online at the lowest prices guaranteed.
When it snows here, there is nothing better than trying skiing in Himachal Pradesh. Solang Valley is a paradise for Skiing. Board the gondola from the base station and get ready to be transported to around 9000 feet where it is the ski point. The best months to enjoy Skiing are the winter months from December to February. During the day when the sun is at its peak, it is the best time. Reason- the heat will keep the snow fluffy and it will also not turn into ice.
Summers are the best for paragliding and this is quite a popular activity and due to hills there are many spots that can be used for it. Again Solang valley is the best place to be – Bir and Billing.
Himachal Pradesh offers host of destinations for camping many of which are listed here:
1. Shimla – The scenic beauty is the best reason for camping making it an ideal place to spend your “me” time. Tempo traveller Chandigarh can arrange camping for you if you opt for it
2. Dharamshala – when you stay here in tents, click as many photos and create memories.
3. Kaza – In summers, Kaza is the most sought after camping destination for it is situated at an altitude of 12000feet above sea level and enchants people for its barren landscape.
4. Sangla Valley- while you camp here, you can also try your hands on rappelling, rock climbing and river crossing.
5. Thanedar – not many know that Thnaedar is the apple capital of the state, Thanedar is blessed with perfect cool climate and natural beauty.
The narrow winding roads of to Leh invite you for a challenging motorbike ride. You will pass through Sarchu, Gata, Morey Plains, Khardung La, Nubra Valley, Kargil Dras.
You can take upon the motorbike expedition from Delhi to Spiti via Manali or from Manali to Ladakh.
Hope you now have plenty of reasons to visit Himachal Pradesh! Guri Tempo Traveller Chandigarh await you with its world class packages and excellent 24 X7 services.